Park Hotel Surami Chalet & Restaurant, located in surami, featuring accommodation with an outdoor thermal swimming pool, free WiFi, 24-hour front desk, and a room service.
This villa has a garden and free private parking.
The villa features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, bed sheets, towels, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with a view of a swimming pool.
The villa offers terrace on a sunny area. There is a children's playground and a barbecue at this venue, as well as a near by hiking place for guests.
Popular active sites such as Borjomi and bakuriani are 25 and 30 km from Park Hotel Surami Chalet,
The nearest airport is Kutaisi International, 90 km from the settlement, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
We speak your language!
English, Georgian, Dutch, Russian
About - Park Hotel Surami Chalet & Restaurant
Best period: winter, spring, summer
If you are looking for a healthy environment with beautiful place to stay near Tbilisi, you should come to Surami Chalet cottages!
The cottages are hidden in a pine forest with 2 thermal swimming pool .
The place is ideal for relaxation with family and friends!
Cottages "CHALET" are located in Surami, in the middle of Bayantkhevi forest.
Every single one of our cottages have an area of 80 sqm and is designed for 4 people.
These cottages have:
- Two isolated bedrooms.
- Large living room/ studio.
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Furniture and inventory
- microwave oven
- washing machine
- SMART TV
- Magti TV and WiFi internet
- Central heating
And most importantly 2 thermal outdoor swimming pools.
Our cottages are an ideal place to spend your vacation or to arrange parties.
Complete comfort for you and your family for a happy vacation.
Visit us and spend an unforgettable time in our cottages!
Park Hotel Surami "CHALET" - Harmony at home and abroad.
1. General rules
1.1 These rules govern the relationship between Park Hotel Surami Chalet and guests - citizens of Georgia, foreign citizens, stateless persons, legal representative in the implementation of hotel activities.
1.2 Registration of accommodation at the hotel is carried out on the basis of the presentation of identification documents (passport or other identification document, in the prescribed manner, birth certificate for children under 14 years old).
1.3 The administration of HOTEL's working hours are from 09:00 am to 23:00pm, pay-check time is 12:00.
1.4 Check-in time starts from 14:00pm. Check-out time until 12:00
1.5 The price includes the use of equipped cottages and a swimming pool.
1.6 Children under 3 years old are accommodated free of charge, without providing an extra bed in the same room with their parents.
1.7. Guests not staying at the hotel can visit the territory from 10:00 to 23:00 with mandatory registration at the hotel administration. Some services are subject to an additional charge for the guests not staying. Guests staying after 23:00 are charged according to the hotel price ranges.
1.8 We remind you that the Bayanthevi forest area adjacent to the territory of the complex is a protected area and is protected by the state. In this connection, while relaxing in the forest: it is forbidden to make a fire, leave garbage and cut down trees.
2. Booking conditions
2.1 Advanced bookings allow you to choose a cottage.
2.2 Reservations are made by postal, electronic communication firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +995 591 50 49 49, through the hotel website - www.parkhotelchalet.ge through booking sites (booking.com, Airbnb, Agoda, Vrbo and others) , through tour operators and travel agents who have an agreement with the hotel.
2.3 For guaranteed booking, it is necessary to make an in advance payment by the amount of 30% from the cost of the first day or the entire period of stay prior to arrival.
3. Cancellation of the preliminary reservation and refund of previously paid amounts
3.1 In the event that the Guest, with a guaranteed reservation, did not use the services of the hotel and did not cancel the reservation in a timely manner (within 5 working days ), the prepayment of the amount is NON-REFUNDABLE.
4. Hotel Service Fee:
4.1 Payment for services is made in the national currency of Georgia, in cash at the hotel cash desk, by international, national card (debit or credit) or by transfer to the current account;
4.2 In case of non-receipt of funds to the hotel's current account (when paying by bank transfer), the Guest is obliged to pay for his stay in cash.
4.3 Payment for accommodation at the hotel is charged according to the approved price at the hotel. In case of delayed check-out or early check-in, payment for accommodation will be charged in the following order:
entry from 08:00 to 14:00 hours - paid in the amount of 50% of the cottage rate;
check-out from 12:00 to 20:00 hours - paid in the amount of 50% of the cottage rate;
for stays of no more than a day (within one calendar date), the fee is charged per day, regardless of the checkout time.
4.4 The Administration guarantees the accommodation of the Guests in the hotel during the paid period of time. Extension of stay at the hotel is carried out subject to availability by informing the hotel reception at least 2 days in advance.
4.5 In case of early departure of the guest from the hotel, the balance of the amount for the stay is non-refundable.
5. For safety reasons, the hotel does not allow:
• use of electrical appliances in the room, except for those permitted for use;
• leave strangers in the room and give them the keys to the room;
• store flammable materials, weapons;
• accommodation with animals; - by agreement
• smoking in the hotel premises;
• be in the hotel under the influence of drugs;
• disturb the peace of other hotel guests;
• change the interior of the hotel, take out and rearrange the furniture from the room;
• take dishes, cutlery out of the cafe without prior approval from the administration.
6. Residents are obligated:
• when leaving the room, close water taps, windows, turn off lights and electrical appliances;
• strictly comply with fire safety rules;
• pay for the damages in case of loss or damage to hotel property. The assessment of the damage caused is carried out on the basis of the act "On damage to property";
• when resting with children, they will take care of children’s safety. Do not leave children alone by the pool and in the forested area;
• be responsible for the actions of invited guests;
• be timely and in full pay for all services provided by the hotel;
• after the expiration of the established period of residence, vacate the room, hand over the key to the administrator of the accommodation service;
• if the Guest has not vacated the room, has not extended the period of his stay and is absent from the room without the possibility of promptly contacting the administration, the hotel administration has the right to make an inventory of his property in the room and vacate the room. The administration notifies the guest by phone or e-mail about the abandoned property and, at the request of the guest, sends it by Georgian Post for an additional fee; if the guest does not respond within three days, the property is sent to charity.
• provide access to the room of the park-hotel employees during your stay, for routine cleaning and change of bed linen.
• notify the hotel administration in case of malfunction of appliances, furniture and lighting.
7. Rights and obligations of the parties:
• the hotel subjection to these rules, guarantees the Guest the right to use the services provided by the hotel;
• the guest assumes the obligation to pay for the services provided by the hotel;
• the hotel is not responsible for the operation of city communications;
• the hotel administration is not responsible for valuables not deposited in the luggage room; - The guest, who discovered the loss, shortage or damage of his valuables, immediately reports this to the reception and accommodation service;
• all complaints and suggestions are recorded in the book of reviews and suggestions in the reception and accommodation service;
• in case of non-observance of the above rules, the administration has the right to evict the Guest ahead of schedule. The perpetrators may be held administratively liable.
The guest is obliged to comply with the rules for using the pool:
- do not jump into the water in clothes
- do not run or push around the pool,
- do not enter the water with food and drinks,
- do not enter the water during cleaning and disinfection procedures,
- take a shower before swimming
Best regards Park Hotel Surami Chalet Management
We wish you a pleasant holiday!